I just walked into work at Wiregrass Weddings, and the girls were carrying on about this blog business. All the excitement made me want to make one so I could be apart of the blog world, (so here we go.)lol
I'm not even quite sure what i am supposed to do now, do i tell you my name ,or my favorite color or are the people reading this supposed to know me already? hmmmmmm, maybe i should have done a bit more research on this blogging business. Well, Maria's way of doing things hasn't always been the best way but i figure this is my blog i can do what i want to right?
So here we go.
My husband Kevin and i have been married for almost 4 years. We have 2 beautiful children who at this point are spoiled rotten,(thanks to grandparents and aunts) but they're still good kids. Family is really important in our lives so when we have free time (which is rare) we enjoy spending it with them. Our other time is spent at church with our youth group, work, or grocery shopping. Speaking of grocery's I am kinda hungry. I could go for a loaded baked potato right about now. Oh wait i am in Elba, my restaurants are limited. Maybe i will just have to settle for a burger down at Dairy Queen. Although we may not have a variety of food joints around Elba we are blessed with some pretty cool businesses including my fine work place where you can find me tying bows or cutting paper for not only wedding programs, but wedding invitations, stationery, and really cute birth announcements.
Okay i think I am getting the hang of this blog thing!
Since I'm on the subject of work, let me elaborate real quick. This job rocks. I never knew in the small town of Elba, Al. We had such a cool business. It may be because most of Wiregrass Weddings business is done through Internet, which i have learned is easier on the customers. I think! And my boss lady is pretty low key, she's not one of those showy people who have a great business and rub it in everyone else's face. She just has a great business and helps people when needed. We are on a down season right now, so I am actually trying to learn more about the other business Programs and Bulletins that ties in with Wiregrass Weddings. I actually just learned that Wiregrass Weddings had more of the wedding supplies needed when getting married such as napkins,unity candles , save the date cards, and these really pretty garters i saw the other day. Okay speaking of work, that's actually where I'm at right not so maybe i should get back to it....... Until next time..
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment