Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays

So Thanksgiving has come and gone and i feel fat and sassy!! well maybe not really fat but definitly sassy!!!!!!!! i do enjoy the holidays and now with Christmas right around the corner that means more food ... i like food ! :) I like fellowship with my family too... but I think what i love most of all, is rembering who's birthday it is.... Christmas had always been about food, and presents when i was growing up.. of course i wasnt saved then but I am now, and I can clearly see the reason for this season..... Christmas Day is the birth of Jesus Christ ( the one and only).... Our savior was born into this world to fullfill God's plan of salvation...... My mind can't really grab hold of all of it but i know the truth and i know Jesus Christ as my personnal saviour and i know Christmas is different to me now that i am a child of God...... I hope you al have a Merry Christams and please rember the reason we celebrate!!!!!!

No comments: