Christmas time is coming and that means the Christmas Pageant is here!!! Kendall is so excited. We have put her in it to compete the last two years , and have been blessed..... This year she is ready for a new crown, but it's like I explained to her last night if she doesn't get one, that just means it's time for a new little girl to have one.... :) She acted like that was okay............ so i think i am raising her right!!!!!
What's even greater this year is she gets to experience it with her cousin Jaysa which makes it that much more special!!!!!!! At practice last night they were so funny to watch together , laughing and carrying on..... hiding under the curtins on the stage and then playing with the fake snow.... Joy JOy Joy I love the innocence of children....... Anyways wish her luck tonight's the bug night..............
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kendallyn was absolutely gorgeous!! I'm not sure if you saw me hiding between the curtains trying to make her smile that big, sweet smile!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment